Stomach Fat

• Lara
  • Topic Author
More
26 Jan 2016 13:13 #195744 by Lara
Stomach Fat was created by Lara
Hi Guys

I am a 29 year old mother of two with really limited knowledge of supplements. I weigh 64kgs and my height is 1.63m. I am really struggling to lose my love handles and stomach fat in general. I am also trying to tone my thighs and butt. My body is pretty in proportion. I am curvy and would like to keep that but get my weight down to at least 59kgs and decrease my body fat. My typical diet consists of fruit and yogurt in the morning with a whey protein shake. Lunch would be a Greek salad, chicken wrap or grilled protein with cooked veggies. Dinner is usually a curry (cooked with coconut oil) and a palm sized portion of basmati rice or a grilled protein with veggies.If I am hungry in the late afternoon I will have a diet fuel shake. I train 5-6 times a week (4 weight sessions and 3 cardio sessions) I will admit that i do allow myself 2 cheat meals a weak.

There are so many conflicting views on diet, exercise and supplements that it is so easy to become overwhelmed and feel intimidated. I just need help getting to my goal faster!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Oupa
More
26 Jan 2016 13:50 #195747 by Oupa
Replied by Oupa on topic Stomach Fat
Welcome

By the sounds of it, there is some small issues with your diet.

Are you planning on having more kids? General health? any medical issues? consume alcohol? smoke?

• Lara
  • Topic Author
More
26 Jan 2016 15:02 #195754 by Lara
Replied by Lara on topic Stomach Fat
I am not planning on having anymore kids. No health issues at all. I have not even had a cold in the last 12 months. I do smoke 3 or 4 light cigarettes a day. Trying to quit.

• tramacet
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
26 Jan 2016 15:16 #195755 by tramacet
Replied by tramacet on topic Stomach Fat

Lara wrote: I am not planning on having anymore kids. No health issues at all. I have not even had a cold in the last 12 months. I do smoke 3 or 4 light cigarettes a day. Trying to quit.

Try this: Alan Carr - Easy Way to Stop Smoking