Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yohimbine HCL vs ECA Stack

Yohimbine HCL vs ECA Stack 27 May 2019 13:00 #219713

• Mad Cow
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi guys, I have just come off a bulk and I'm sitting at around 15% bf (estimated, but probably a bit lower). I used LGD for the bulk so that did help with keeping the fat off as well, but when eating at a surplus there will obviously be an increase in fat no matter what.

I have always had trouble shredding fat off my stomach and obliques. From a ton of research I've been doing, I see that Yohimbine HCL does help target these stubborn areas in men, but apparently it also is only really effective at sub 12% bf. Just wanted an opinion from someone who has used it and whether it is on par with an ECA stack or not since I have used that with quite good results.

Thanks in advance.

Stats:
19 yo
190 cm
~93kgs
Last Edit: 27 May 2019 13:02 by Mad Cow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yohimbine HCL vs ECA Stack 27 May 2019 14:47 #219715

• slaz007
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
I posted this previously on another thread.

I was using Yohimbine but switched to clen (drops). I noticed a difference with Yohimbine once I increased from 10mg per day to 20mg (split am/pm). Especially around the abs and love handles.

I had issues with nausea, loss of appetite for the first 2 weeks.

Hope this helps, I have not used the other products you mentioned as I generally try to stay away from fat burning and pre work out products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mad Cow

Yohimbine HCL vs ECA Stack 28 May 2019 06:34 #219719

• Mad Cow
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Alright thanks. I just want to know that it does what people say it does and it seems it did help with stubborn fat for you so I'll probably give it a go and see how my body reacts.

Yohimbine HCL vs ECA Stack 18 Jun 2019 09:08 #219831

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Thank you received: 1139
Hi.

Best results I had was to cominde Yohimbine with ECA. But I aggree with most seniors guys on this site that there is no way of knowing that you are gettind Epgedrine in South Africa so doing Low dose Clen an Yohimbine with Etotifen or Beta Sleep would be your best bet by far
It is on you. It always has been...