Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: concentration/focus supp

concentration/focus supp 10 Mar 2020 21:01 #221496

• Oom G
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
vladtheimpaler wrote:
Most people gave decent replies but im going to give one froma perspective off being diagnosed at a young age with OCD, ADD and MDD. First thing they had me on was serdep 50m. Draines my sex drive and general drive for stuff. Did help with anxiety and depression like a boss but denied my capabilities of what i call "wrapping my head around stuff". Grades dropped.

They dropped the serdep and gave me lexamil 40mg never lookes back. Makes me feel great. Noreal sides doesnt let my emotions cloud my focus but also doesnt make me feel groggy
They added concerta 36mg later on and in the beggining i felt like a frickken hero. Like a super smart hero focussing every moment. But i had to bump up the dosage each time.

Now looking back i would never have taken it. I struggle eating in a caloric surplus in general. I cant go a day without concerta. I cant sleep properly. It is a very risky thing to pump your brain full of stimulants constantly. Anxiety out of this world...

So if you dont want to get your focus and mental strength intact and ready at any moment. I would suggest not taking stimulants.
I saw 00pump mention antipsychotics.

Ive only taken valporic acid. And let me tell u its a brain fog galore drug for me. I couldnt take it for longer than 3 days. I was slowly feeling crazy on it.

Just my 2 cents. Dont f*ck with nootropics andpsych meds like its a game. It will haunt u for the rest of your life. Its almost like playing around with roids and being put on trt because u didnt properly analyse whatwas happening to u.

Btw just a study for anyone reading this seemingly i spoke about antidepressants. Dont take antidepressants and tamoxifen or clomid with each other. They interact badly and reduces the effectiveness of each other. (www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_articl...ssants-and-tamoxifen)there is the study to prove my claim

thanks for all the info bud
i defs don't want to be messing around with chemicals

just going to be trying this product
www.primeself.co.za/shop/total-focus/

will give it a few weeks and supply some feedback for any other members that may be looking for something similar
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vladtheimpaler

concentration/focus supp 11 Mar 2020 07:44 #221506

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 87kg
  • Thank you received: 50
The product sounds promising. Just make sure the caffeine isnt too high. B6 is underrated from my experience. Ginseng is quite nice as well. I would love to hear a review on the product !!

concentration/focus supp 27 Mar 2020 19:13 #221699

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
@vladtheimpaler now what about when it comes to the time of pct usage with those on antidepressants brother?

concentration/focus supp 28 Mar 2020 16:26 #221713

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 87kg
Personal opinion. - Cruise till u can come off anti deps safely and then do pct. I took 6 months just to get off anti deps to be able to cycle again. However dont screw with anti deps. If you want me to explain how to come off safely from an anecdotal perspective. I wouldnt mind answering but i think we would need a different post to do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Z

concentration/focus supp 28 Mar 2020 17:41 #221715

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
vladtheimpaler wrote:
Personal opinion. - Cruise till u can come off anti deps safely and then do pct. I took 6 months just to get off anti deps to be able to cycle again. However dont screw with anti deps. If you want me to explain how to come off safely from an anecdotal perspective. I wouldnt mind answering but i think we would need a different post to do that.

Please do not provide advice how to come off anti depressants to members. Mental health is no joke, my highly trained psychiatrist has shared parsing of some of his patiets due to not taking their medication as instructed or choosing not to continue treatment protocols. This is way out of the scope that any member should be dishing out advice. How you came off and how others should (if ever) is up to a trained professional.

I understand you have good intentions but this is not the forum to be providing advice on. Support and encouragement to members based on professional advice they might have received is a completely different thing and is welcomed.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2020 17:46 by 00pump.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoosain, Mr Z, vladtheimpaler

concentration/focus supp 28 Mar 2020 18:05 #221717

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 87kg
I totally agree. obviously go to your shrink if u want to tamper off. But ik alot of people especially friends of mine that buy it from UGL stuff like Lexapro is common and they seem to point out that its either hard to stay on it or hard to come off it. Usually pairing it up with tren.

But ill keep this advice only to personal levels rn. Ty tho! I think it couldve been misunderstood when i meant help people get off it. Not here to try and mimic a psychiatrists job.

concentration/focus supp 28 Mar 2020 20:32 #221718

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Yeah I understand what you mean but are you also saying that pct wouldn't work at all if one was on an antidepressant? I'm on lexamil 20mg and thinking twice about doing a cycle again due to the pct that might be ineffective.

concentration/focus supp 28 Mar 2020 21:48 #221719

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
Mr Z wrote:
Yeah I understand what you mean but are you also saying that pct wouldn't work at all if one was on an antidepressant? I'm on lexamil 20mg and thinking twice about doing a cycle again due to the pct that might be ineffective.

I was on antidepressants for 7 years and never had an issue with recovery. And I was on one hell of a cocktail. I still take psych meds and my recovery is going well.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2020 21:49 by 00pump.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Z
  • Page: