Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Curcumin help please?

Curcumin help please? 13 Nov 2020 04:44 #224094

• jooceboi456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Howsit gents . Black friday specials are coming crazy and I came across NOW foods curcufresh

www.chromesa.co.za/collections/now-foods...riant=12678004342883

Where I need help is determining whether I'd be wasting my time buying this as there is a debate on the absorption of curcumin to reap its benefits with regards to left ventricular hypertrophy. Seeing that the ingredient list is just listed as a 500mg blend it does make me wonder whether it's on special for a reason...

And should it be a waste of time,can anyone advise on the form of curcumin that we should be looking to get? I did see a youtuber say that Longvida is the best form of curcumin available.Heart health is vital for us steroid users so I am considering this supplement. Any info and advice is appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Curcumin help please? 14 Nov 2020 13:54 #224107

• DR.DEATH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I used Solal's curcumin for many years.

Haven't used curcumin in many months due to what you've mentioned about the bio availablity and can't say that there has been a noticeable difference. On paper it looks good though.

That being said, I have just ordered HMT's curcumin on Takealot. It's seems to keep my clicky joints healthy during my cutting cycles. It's hard to gauge based on 'feelings' alone though. Psychologically it makes me 'feel' more healthy.

HMT's curcuminoids are double that of NOW's more or less and only R15 more. Product is called HMT Anti- Inflammatory Support.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jooceboi456