Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not?

• xxwolfxx
  • Topic Author
More
22 Apr 2024 23:59 #229795 by xxwolfxx
Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not? was created by xxwolfxx
Good day gents. So I've run in to estrogen issues for the 1st time in my 3 years of using anabolics and it's very difficult to find a good source where I'm from. 

Long story short, i found a guy and he has Vmed labs Arimidex. The price seems too cheap to be true. Any way, is this brands arimidex legit or am I about to waste my money?

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SamZ4000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
23 Apr 2024 09:25 #229796 by SamZ4000
Replied by SamZ4000 on topic Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not?
The “quick” fix would be to lower the anabolic load.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
24 Apr 2024 05:58 #229797 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not?

sam is 100% correct here.

What is your weight,  current course dosages?

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
24 Apr 2024 06:46 #229798 by Empire

sam is 100% correct here.

What is your weight,  current course dosages?

• xxwolfxx
  • Topic Author
More
28 Apr 2024 21:00 #229814 by xxwolfxx
Replied by xxwolfxx on topic Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not?
I'm on a course big enough for you to ask "are you insane?" Lol.

I'm not keen on lowering my dose because I run gear year round (blast and cruise) for the 2nd year running. My receptors will treat any doses lower than this as if it was TRT.

I do, however; appreciate your harm reduction efforts on this forum. I mean no disrespect by the above response good sir.

I've bought the vmed rimidex a week ago. Supplier suggested nolva instead and advised that if I'm going to use arimidex anyway, I should stick to just 0,5mg per day. So far so good. I haven't done bloods on arimidex yet but mentally I feel fresher and with fewer emotions, just a slight increase in aggression but not as bad as tren. Compared to last years blast on the same stack but with a lower dose, it's world's apart. Last year I was as emotional and drained as a menopausal pregnant woman on her period lol.

Here's a glimpse of my stats:

90kg - 5k cal diet (every meal is weighed and tracked - 60% carbs 25% protein 15% fat. test/deca/mast stack (2.5g per week in total). It is my 4th blast over the course of 2 years.

I'm not against dropping doses, but I'm not a hyper responder to gear and it would make this process almost as slow as being natty.

TLDR; VMED RIMIDEX SEEMS GOOD TO GO* BASED ON THE OVERALL EFFECTS EXPERIENCED.

* to be confirmed by bloodwork.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
29 Apr 2024 06:58 - 29 Apr 2024 07:04 #229816 by Empire
90kgs, 5000kcal and 2.5g of gear? You clearly got it worked out and need no help, and if your masteron dose was high enough you wouldnt need the arimadex.

But you go boy, you got it!

Whilst you getting blood tests, be sure to check progesterone and prolactin, as im assuming you are getting gyno, and its probably from the deca. So arimadex will essentially be as useful as a hug in a brothel depending on dose, but you could just lower the amount or not use it, and hope all discipates.

"Last year I was as emotional and drained as a menopausal pregnant woman on her period lol." where you also using 19nors then too? Because thats a progresterone issue usually not esteogen
Last edit: 29 Apr 2024 07:04 by Empire.

• xxwolfxx
  • Topic Author
More
29 Apr 2024 12:21 #229819 by xxwolfxx
I'm still learning sir I don't know everything I'm just a bit crazy when it comes to gaining I'm willing go to any lengths but am very willing to learn. I learn through experimenting on myself unfortunatly. I started out at 48kgs in 2020 after having not trained a few years due to studies. Hopped on gear in 2021 when I reached my previous natty weight at 70kgs.

Okay to be specific, 1000mg test, 700mg deca, 800mg masteron.

Yes last year I ran deca/test aswell at 600mg test 450mg deca. No mast no arimidex. Worst cycle ever in terms of mental sides.even tren at 500mg felt better than that.

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
29 Apr 2024 20:54 #229820 by Wayne
Replied by Wayne on topic Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not?
You are being really, really stupid with what and how you going about doing this. It's going to catch up with you and you are doing serious damage to your body/organs, your health will deteriorate badly if you do not smarten up. Listen to "experts" here, and do it the "healthiest" way possible. And this comes from years of use and abuse and some health complications.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
30 Apr 2024 08:12 #229821 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Vmed Arimidex Good To Go or Not?
Another cowboy ignoring valuable advice.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
30 Apr 2024 10:18 #229822 by Empire
well if you are learning hear this.

testosterone over a certain number of milligrams per kg ends up causing more side effects than its worth, such as estrogen conversion, blood viscosity, high blood pressure. so IF you are having estrogen related issues here is your culprit. that's why i limit testosterone to 3mg per kg, and at a push i will push it up when dealing with clients running high doses of masteron, which can present with low estrogen symptoms.

so when estrogen is uncontrolled and you add in 19nors such as Deca and tren, you get the issue gyno due to the progesterone-like effects that 19nors give you. and again with high doses of testosterone, 19nors will push up water retention giving you BP issues.

then you have masteron, which in your case is a very robust dose.

if i was you having estrogen and gyno issues, i would do some maths.

a good ball park for general user is 10-12mg per kg, competitive athlete, 15-18mg per kg, ifbb pro can be 20-30mg per kg.

so i would probably go on the maximum 15mg per kg you are, so 90x15 is going to be...... you guessed it 1350mg per week.

so we know you are getting horrible estrogen sides at nearly 10mg per kg, so if you pull down to roughly 3mg per kg and do 300mg of test, TADA no estrogen issues.

which leaves you 1050mg per week to get from anabolics. 600mg of deca is giving you issues, so i would cut that down to 300mg per week. which leaves you with 750mg masteron, which is pretty close to zapping estrogen pretty mich down to 0. so if we went and upped the test to 400 to account for this, and subtracted the 100 from the 750mg left, you get 650mg masteron.

and no probably no need for anti estrogens.

and note this would be peak dosing, and for about 8 weeks at peak dosage, down but after a 8-week titrating up. (starting at say 6mg per kg, and increasing over 8 weeks till you get to 15mg per kg).

taking peak dosing from the start just creates massive systemic fatigue and inflammation, as it takes time for the drug to start presenting with signs of working, it works from the initial dosing, but takes time to build peak concentration.

• xxwolfxx
  • Topic Author
More
30 Apr 2024 22:30 #229823 by xxwolfxx
Your experience and willingness to guide people you don't even know is admirable.

This is brand new information to me and actually makes a lot of sense. I'm extremely inflamed right now.

I inadvertently titrated down after a tren test mast 8 week blast. Dropped the 500mg tren completely, dropped test to 450, added deca at 350 and kept mast as is but at 750mg. I ran this for 6 weeks than titrated up again mid April to the doses I'm taking now.

I now see that may have not been the best way to go about it especially since i felt way better in terms of side effects and overall well-being on those lower dosages over the 6 weeks.

Much appreciated.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
01 May 2024 16:16 #229824 by Empire
Lets not forget your training, i bet you are probably doing way too much volume, most likely 6-7 days a week training and not prioritizing recovery any aspect, constant nagging little injuries.

That is an assumption but if your gear usage is anything to go on, its probably spot on.

Have you checked health markers such fasted blood glucose, what about weekly blood pressure, i can almost guarantee that will be through the roof!

What is your cardiovascular activity like on a weekly basis? What is your step count on a daily basis?

How many hours a sleep are you getting?

How many stimulants are you taking on daily basis(coffee, energy drinks, pre workout, fat burners, recreational drugs. )

All if these things play a massive role in growth of muscle, and if you are skimping on them, you are in for a rough time down the way with serious health concerns.