Advice or suggestions on brands.

• NOmeth17
  • Topic Author
More
25 Dec 2023 18:57 #229532 by NOmeth17
Advice or suggestions on brands. was created by NOmeth17
Hey guys, 
I know probably this question could have been answered somewhere in previous threads  but I  wanted to  put  it out  there maybe you can give me better perspective.
In the past years  my go to brands had always been  ssn, spa,  muscle  science,  supplement sa  and muscle junkie.  I am still not  a  fan for USN and evox although they are good in their own ways. But I have to say that USN has  quietly improved over the years but they still continuen  to change their formulations on some of their best products or discontinue  them although they were great.
What would you compare the following brands with  TNT, NPL  and  Nutritech  for the  harcore athlete with  those which  I mentioned earlier?
I just don't want to waist my time and hard earned money on junk I will regret. 
Thanks  in advance and happy new year. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
26 Dec 2023 05:06 - 26 Dec 2023 05:07 #229533 by Wayne
Replied by Wayne on topic Advice or suggestions on brands.
Hard-core athlete? Food first....then find whatever suits your budget and works for you. Other then a whey protein and a preworkout, anything else you looking at specifically? Read through labels and decide. Look at doses of ingredients and what clinical doses are, and then if it actually works for you the way you want. Sometimes it's just trial and error.
Last edit: 26 Dec 2023 05:07 by Wayne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.