I Need advice

• Seed
  • Topic Author
More
20 Oct 2008 09:51 #6791 by Seed
I Need advice was created by Seed
Hi guys i Have been workin out for a couple of years now but my muscles gains are small...a fiend suggestd i buy dianabol ...ive never usd steriods before and i wanna start.. do u guys also think i shud buy dianabol and does anyone know wher i can buy it?:unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
20 Oct 2008 12:18 #6793 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic I Need advice
what are your stats,height,weight,age,bodyfat,current diet... list your daily food intake.

• vision
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
20 Oct 2008 22:53 #6810 by vision
Replied by vision on topic I Need advice
:-) Dbol works awesome, and all the rest.. its just taking a dbol only cycle will be hectic on your body. the thing is once you come off your lets say 6 week cycle you will suffer from lack of energy, and your nuts will be tiny ;-) No it does not shrink your dick.. only your balls.. They just fall back down once your body recovers... Its also a bit harder on your liver... So you need to take milk thistle with it and drink lots of WATER! So you need todo a proper PCT. (post cycle treatment) Meaning you take drugs like clomid / fertimid bleh. Hopefully you are like not prone to gyno... Google gyno... the way to avoid is taking stuff like kessar during your cycle... but kessar will make the dbols less effective.. not by much though in my opinion? Anyone?

Your going to have to EAT like a PIG if your going to take a dbol only cycle and train like your life depends on it...

I am a bit of a novice in this area.. but here is my opinion

Pros of DBOLS: Works immediatly, nothing makes you more puffy, builds strength quicker than anything I know unless your going down with Oxys... One of the strongest steroids...

Cons of DBOLS: Your going to have to be extreme on the PCT, and train super hard while your body recovers.. Or you WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING with no real gains to keep. The period before you can take another cycle is a-lot longer.. Since its harder on your body.... Short cycles of 6 weeks MAX otherwise you will be guarenteed your liver will be a goner... Then maybe a good 2 to 3 months before taking another cycle... My sex drive on dbols is insane, but it does go away for awhile.. Oh and you can forget about running.. you get major pumps in your leg muscles like your calves... so you will have to try some alternative way of cardio.. like cycling...

Oh if you cant deal with a bit of acne then your not ready for this. ;-)

I have personally taken oral steroids and learned my lesson ;-) Yes they work very well! BUTTT you can get so much better results from a longer cycle thats not so hard on your body. The only way for that to happen is to use the needle :-) In the 8 months of using oral steroids, I definitely think its not worth it... But I did learn a-lot from this experience. Although I did get great results... others are getting much better results not going the oral route...

I am in the process of recovering from my last cycle still 1 month down the line after PCT. My stats arnt that great, but they were terrible when I started... (I started too early, which is not the end of world) I am 77Kg, 178cm...

My next cycle I would like to-do things right, but I have a few concerns.. Injecting where and how? :-) I am shit scared of needles but if I knew what I was doing maybe I wouldn't be.. Where not to inject? How much to use of certain substances based on my weight? Those are the things I would like to know from everyone on this forum!! What to expect while injecting? Sting/burn? So I mentally prepare myself todo it..

My diet, is good and consistantly improving, always improving my life style...

I am small build in my opinion, but want to gain as much as possible lean muscle mass using my next cycle... What should I be taking? I am fairly confident my training technique is good.

My last dbol only cycle worked like a charm,,, Except for acne, balls shrinking otherwise I had no issues.. came out fairly good ;-)

So guys what advice have you got for me? :-)

• dbol
More
21 Oct 2008 08:14 #6811 by dbol
Replied by dbol on topic I Need advice
Please don't take dbol on it's own! Rather stack it with something like Deca or Test ananthate. Try not to stay one dbol for longer than 6 weeks at the most, as it is quite hard on your liver. The deca dbol stack works like a charm, refer to sample cycles on the forum.

• Skyth
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
21 Oct 2008 16:17 #6817 by Skyth
Replied by Skyth on topic I Need advice
@vision, Bro how much you willing to spend on a cycle... because if you doing a dbol only cycle you might be in for a bit of a shock going onto a proper cycle, with PCT and your cycle. I reckon it should last 10 weeks, and u must have a test in it.

Injecting your butt cheek is the best choice. You will get use to it :)
You can Google injecting and see what results come up... normally they have pics to show injection site, how to go about administering injection etc.

• vision
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
21 Oct 2008 17:59 #6822 by vision
Indeed.. so I have a little price list I can work off ;-) the question is what to buy... My current investment has been huge and money is not an issue ;-)

What should I be taking for my first proper cycle? Any example cycles for my weight and goal?

I know there is plenty of cycles out there.. but they are based on what weight? I mean surely someone bigger needs more test than I do to grow? :-) I am only 78kgs at 178cm... I don't want to overdose... ??? Nobody seems to have accurate measurements or most of them contradict...

Come on a little bit of advice here... I will read up on the injecting a little more.

Also seriouslly I NEED to get my hands on some HEAT!!! Anyone willing to point me in a direction?

Thanks in advance!!

• Netro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
21 Oct 2008 21:11 #6824 by Netro
Replied by Netro on topic I Need advice
@vision,
Bud, mail admin he will help you with your questions and to have a power cycle you will need some basic mass compounds, deca or equi and test with an oral front load. If you can then GH along side that, see what it did for Saizen. You can get admins details on the contact us link. Just keep it simple and moderate dose and you will grow, all you need is determination and dedication. gains will come so don't be a cowboy.

It is not what car you drive, but the size of the arm hanging out the window.

• vision
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
21 Oct 2008 21:15 #6826 by vision
Shot Netro!

What is admins email address?

• Netro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
21 Oct 2008 22:38 #6828 by Netro
Replied by Netro on topic I Need advice
admin @ anabolicsteroids . co . za
Just remove the spaces or you can look here
www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/contact-us

It is not what car you drive, but the size of the arm hanging out the window.