• RvP
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 Jan 2009 03:18 #8402 by RvP
Some n00b questions was created by RvP
Hi Guys,

Been browsing the forum for a bit and since u guys know your stuff, i decided to post a few questions that I have...

Firstly, I've been training for a while but have always been on and off. My stats are as follows:

Weight: 69.5kg
Height: 1.75m
Body Fat: around 10%

This past week i've just started on a cycle of Deca and Sustanon. Now my problem is that I was only able to get 1 2ml amp of Sust along with 10 1ml amps of deca 100. I would've gotten more Sust but apparently nobody has stock. On Monday I dosed myself with 200mg of Deca and 250mg of Sust. My question is, what can I replace the Sustanon with? I initially wanted to go with Depotrone but apparently they don't make that anymore.

My goal is not to get absolutely huge, but just put on a bit more bulk with a bit of definition as well. For the next 3 weeks, I plan to go with:

200mgs of Deca on week 2
300mgs of Deca on weeks 3-4

I will probably still continue my cycle for another 4 weeks...that depends on my finances lol. So what's a good replacement for Sust? I would prefer something that only needs to be injected once, maybe twice a week.

Your advice on my cycle and any other opinions would be highly appreciated...Thanks guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
01 Jan 2009 12:25 #8403 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic Some n00b questions
first of all how long are u planning on doing a cycle for? 5 weeks? rather go for 300mg deca for 8-10weeks, your replacement for sust can be any testosterone,testosterone enethate from PGW is a brilliant alternative,testoviron is another alternative...ok and you need to realize just taking juice isnt gonna make u huge,your nutrition needs to be pretty much tip top aswell...there are a couple of threads on nutrition that will help u with that...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.