Cycle Advise for a Bulking Stack

• GrizzlyKaiju
  • Topic Author
More
04 Apr 2024 14:35 #229764 by GrizzlyKaiju
Cycle Advise for a Bulking Stack was created by GrizzlyKaiju
Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for advice on planning my next bulking steroid cycle and would greatly appreciate any input or recommendations you may have.

Here are some details about me:

Height: 178cm
Weight: 92kg
Body Fat Percentage: Approximately 15-20%
Blood Pressure: Regularly measured and maintained at 120/80 mmHg (measured every 2 weeks)
Current Maintenance Calories: Around 3000, with a breakdown of 45% carbohydrates, 35% protein, and 20% fat
My previous cycles include:

Sustanon and Deca combination with a 4-week Dianabol kickstart, lasting for 12 weeks. This cycle helped me bulk up from 90kg to 100kg, but I noticed an increase in body fat percentage to around 20%.
Trenbolone Enanthate 200, Masteron Enanthate 300, along with Clenbuterol and Winstrol, for approximately 16 weeks. After this cycle, my body fat percentage decreased to around 15%, but my weight remained around 92kg. Since then, I have been cruising on around 150mg Testosterone Cypionate per week @ a weight of 95kgs.
I didn't specify the exact dosages used in my previous cycles, but I typically administered 2ml every week for both the Sustanon/Deca and Tren/Masteron cycles.

My primary goal now is to bulk up significantly. Given my previous experiences and current physique, I'm seeking advice on structuring a new cycle that will help me achieve my goals effectively and safely.

Any advice or recommendations regarding steroid selection, dosages, cycle length, ancillary compounds, diet adjustments, or training strategies would be immensely helpful and appreciated. Additionally I am Planning on scaling my diet to be at Peak Bulk around 4400Cals , 450g Carbs, 270g Protein, 140g Fat

Thank you all in advance for your assistance. Your expertise and guidance are invaluable to me as I navigate this journey towards achieving my fitness goals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
04 Apr 2024 17:18 - 04 Apr 2024 17:29 #229766 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic Cycle Advise for a Bulking Stack
If your body fat went up drastically on the first course, thats because you were eating too much, fat doesnt come on because of the steroids you use, more so being in control of the hole under your nose aka your mouth.

Your maintaince calories are currently 3000 to maintain 20% body fat? I would consider coming down in weight and body fat before starting your course. Get that down to 10-12% as it will make you more insulin sensitive and allow for less fat gain when you are "bulking."

So your new maintaince will be closer to 2600-2700. And you plan on adding 1800kcal a day and not expecting to add massive amounts of fat? Mmmmm something is a miss here.

I would consider 95kg-100kgs to be a fair weight AFTER you loose body fat.

I would set your test at 300mg per week. And then use masteron as the main anabolic as you tend to hold alot of water and fat so you dont need masses amount of fluid retention.

I would add in at peak dosing 3mg per kg of Nandrolone deconate and then peak dosing 6mg per kg of masteron. Giving you 1200mg per week.

Week 1-2 :300mg test 100mg deca, 200mg masteron.
Week 3-4 300mg test 200mg deca 300mg masteron
Week 4-5 300mg test 200mg deca 400mg masteron
Week 6-7 300mg test 300mg deca 400mg masteron
Week 8-16 300mg test 300mg deca 600mg masteron.

Calories would increment 100-200kcal every 2nd week aslong as skin fold measurements do not creep up too fast and by week 8 be at peak calories(yes only 800 in total up)
Steps 8000 per day, 100mins of cardio heart rate 120-140bpm per week.

I would recommend longer, lower slower to add quality tissue not just pure "mass" otherwise you end up being a bloated fat mess, as higher the bf the more water you retain and higher estrogen.

Do not add orals to this stack or anything like that as it will fuck with your appetite.

And i wouldn't add tren as that shit is toxic as fuck and should be reserved only for competitive athletes.
Last edit: 04 Apr 2024 17:29 by Empire.

• GrizzlyKaiju
  • Topic Author
More
04 Apr 2024 19:09 #229767 by GrizzlyKaiju
Replied by GrizzlyKaiju on topic Cycle Advise for a Bulking Stack
Thank you Empire.
And Unfortunately Autocorrect got the best of me there. It was a Mast+Test cycle not tren.

You actually helped me with that Cycle in Dec of 2022 for my first Hardcore cut which. Which actually helped me so much, i just dont know how to post pics, otherwise I would show.

I appreciate the above Help.
A Question would you rather recommend me going on a Cut first to get down Body Fat and then Bulk or would I still be Fine with the Above as long as Cardio+ Nutrition are inline.

• GrizzlyKaiju
  • Topic Author
More
04 Apr 2024 19:16 #229768 by GrizzlyKaiju
Replied by GrizzlyKaiju on topic Cycle Advise for a Bulking Stack
Sorry also, in regards with the Test, would it be best to do a Straight Test E or a Sus Test Mix or Test Blend?

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
05 Apr 2024 03:30 #229770 by Empire

Thank you Empire.
And Unfortunately Autocorrect got the best of me there. It was a Mast+Test cycle not tren.

You actually helped me with that Cycle in Dec of 2022 for my first Hardcore cut which. Which actually helped me so much, i just dont know how to post pics, otherwise I would show.

I appreciate the above Help.
A Question would you rather recommend me going on a Cut first to get down Body Fat and then Bulk or would I still be Fine with the Above as long as Cardio+ Nutrition are inline.

Your maintaince calories are currently 3000 to maintain 20% body fat? I would consider coming down in weight and body fat before starting your course. Get that down to 10-12% as it will make you more insulin sensitive and allow for less fat gain when you are "bulking." So your new maintaince will be closer to 2600-2700

First thing i said was come down before attempting to go up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzlyKaiju

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
05 Apr 2024 03:31 #229771 by Empire
Cyp or Enanthate, blends are never a think in my opinion. Doesnt mean they dont work, but i always go straight ester vs multiple esters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzlyKaiju