T3 action

• ogre
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
06 Apr 2009 22:14 #11900 by ogre
T3 action was created by ogre
I have just started comp prep and im using T3 action and heat to start with so far so good.Any other burners out there that compare?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ogre
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
07 Apr 2009 08:16 #11903 by ogre
Replied by ogre on topic T3 action
35mg ephedra,4 mg albuterol sulphate,100mg caffine,75mg white willow bark,75mg garenia cambodia,20mg synephrine

• Skyth
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
07 Apr 2009 08:52 #11913 by Skyth
Replied by Skyth on topic T3 action
Hey Orge,
Been using the following burners for my contest prep...
I've done a 2 week T3 action, 2 week Heat protocol and it's eaten me alive!:)
I also know that the T3 Action caps are packed full, as they had to use bigger capsule sizes because of all the ingredients.
The albutrol and ephadra combo in the T3 Action is quite a winner as u don't get the major clen jitters and the hectic come down from the ephadrine based burners.

Just to let you guys know I'm at 4 % bf now.

• MUSLENTERTEE!
More
07 Apr 2009 21:33 #11971 by MUSLENTERTEE!
Replied by MUSLENTERTEE! on topic T3 action
Been using HEAT2 the natural alternative to the chemical HEAT.My thinking was this , between using my clen on ten days and then natural HEAT2 for another ten days and then repeating the cycle it really allows ny receptors to fully up regulate and normalise far quicker again and recharge once again fully alot quicker and by doing this the results have been fantastic, i still achieve fat loss while my receptors recupe, so i never really lose the effectiveness of my regime, when i started my bodyfat was at 12%, had it measured last night and its come down to 8% and thats in five weeks of diet and cardio, it has been the best system i have used thus far.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
07 Apr 2009 22:24 #11973 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic T3 action
bud try out the the clen/t3 action for 2 weeks and then the original HEAT for 2 weeks,u will shit yourself at the results...sorry to say that a natural burner will not come close to using a chemical burner and the ephadra/albutrol combo works amazingly well and then hitting a full strength eca will give u a briliant kick...try it out and u wont be unhappy i promise u that.

• jackrabbit1
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
08 Apr 2009 07:41 #11978 by jackrabbit1
Replied by jackrabbit1 on topic T3 action
Cant i just stack Heat with Venteze?

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
08 Apr 2009 07:46 #11979 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic T3 action
might be very harsh on your system thats why the ephadra makes a good combination